Mine, normally aspirated topped 303 lb-ft at 3250 rpm, I think thats impressive, given the relatively hot cam (238° @ .050), 107° LDA, with a pretty "flat" curve from 3.000 to 5.200 rpm max hp. The car really have a crisp throttle response! I don't have my brother's graphic in hands, but it produced a maximum of 397 lb-ft, at an even lower rpm, I believe, since he's using a stock cam, and 10 psi of boost. I think that, a bigger cam can give me more hp, without sacrificing torque, only moving it a bit higuer on the curve, since my car generated around 230 rwhp at ONLY 5.200 rpm (around 270-280 hp at the crank)). Didn't flowed my heads, but I think, given the flow caracteristics, in the neighborhood of 220 cfm (1,94", lumps, unshrouded chambers) more agressive cam shoud be benefical. Guys here in Brazil are churning out 450 plus flywheel hp with webers, and 14:1 on ethanol. TLowe is testing some interesting combos, I saw his 250 on Youtube. My present combo, by the way is very similar to his, but mine, seems to produce a little more torque, in lower rpm, maybe, because my engine is overbored to 4 inches, (266 cu.in.).