If you look @ the previous posts Tlowe starts all the problems we have here.

Telling me I have no idea, no clue etc. So of course I have a right to respond to his snide remarks.

It's really too bad he is just learning about this stuff so late in his life.

For him to think these engine dyno tests are just the same or better than actually having these tests of different engine combos,in an vehicle you can drive first hand, like I said before,,he is still learning & not disproving any so called myths by these dyno tests.

Nobody here is threatened ,by these improperly done one sided dyno tests.
I thought you are a moderator @ the other forum? Why hang out here just adding fuel to the fire, calling people cowards, & what not,great moderator skills.

I give info, tips all the time on personal experience.

I am personally tired of Tlowes attacks on me,keeps mentioning I am not a paid member , I should not be on the BB because I am not a paid member.

Most forums I use do not charge a membership fee.

I would have to look harder to find a forum you need to pay for to use or post questions or anything else.

Tlowe is a moderator also on the other forum,he can just as well post his findings & play god over there like we do here LOL.

When you take/steal someone elses idea & make profits from it, basically taking away someones income,,,do you think that would be a sore spot?
I mean ,get real, do you guys have any idea how much that would hurt, or even make you feel a little bad?

Then you have a guy here just learning how to work on cylinder heads,can't get a small chamber head to flow good, then passes on bogus/incorrect info stating the small chamber 194 head is no good & he would never recommend it..

Sorry,I refuse to let incorrect info be passed around here,it's not personal attacks from me ,just trying to correct incorrect statements.
Now when I get personnaly attacked,you think I should just turn the other check I suppose?

I will gladly pass info to people here if they would be interested in anything I have worked on.

I have given input to Tlowes car,torque converter to use(just one example),(what stall),then his relpy is,,oooo that's too much stall,it will overheat the trans,I would never need that loose of a converter,,,then what does he do,gets a looser converter,then says wow,glad I thought of using this loose converter,never gives credit,just steal/takes the credit of other peoples know how & other people parts.

Another input I have told Tlowe was to cut out/mill down the center devider on the Spa manifold,because the wastegate only sees exhaust flow/pressure from 3 cylinders. He acts like there is no reason to do that to control his over boost problems.

Now look @ the manifolds he sells,,,the center devider is milled down.

He can learn on his own,for all I care.

I tried to tell him things to do for the dyno,but he just shoots down my ideas, or later takes credit for them,like he thought of it.
I'm done w/any more free info for him.

If anyone else here would like to learn from guys (I am not the only one here w/good basic knowledge) that have done street racing,track racing,daily driver experience w/inline 6 cylinders, I will and always have been giving out what info I can give,I dont know it all, but I have dealt w/my L6 250 since 1983 same car,many different trans,3 spd,4spd,5 spd,th350 & now 4L85E ,high compression, low compression,torque converters,1 barrel,2 bbls,4bbls,3 sidedraft Webers,Nitrous , Paxton supercharger blowing through the Webers manifolds,hyd,cams, solid cams,solid roller cams,Rhoads lifters,passing smog tests,w/hot cams & single 1 barrel carb, etc etc.

I have spent a lot of money on my car over the years & it's still not painted,,,my first concern was saftey,then the rest was mostly concerned w/how to get more power, how to get better mileage,looks was never a big concern,mainly how to whoomp on those V-8 thingys.

Thanks for the time guys.

MBHD

12 port SDS EFI