You shouldn't experience the fuel sharing issues at the level you plan to be. Its just that when guys talk about turbos, you dont know if their thinking 400 HP or 800 HP. I was in on the very first Rattler prototype that was ever made. Our shop had a former owner that went to work for TCI back in the early 80's, and he kept us in the loop on many R&D projects that they undertook, and even involved us in them. My experiences with the Rattler is that they tend to weld themselves to the crank snout after only a short time on some engines. I have never used one on an inline crank, but we had several billet BBC crank snouts ruined because of this problem. They may have rectified this issue over the years, but I would never use one. I also agree about the Fluidampr. The ATI seems to be a decent one if you are considering an aftermarket one. The Rattler kinda' reminds me of the technology that many Rockcrawlers use to balance their massive 44"+ tires. They take several plastic type balls(about the size of golf balls)and put them inside the tires loosely when they mount the tires to the rims. They just float around inside the tires and somehow seem to gravitate to the out of balance spots inside the tires. A low speeds you can hear them rattling around inside the tires. It works much better than spin balancing the tires, but I dont think the concept works so well on crankshafts.

Class III CNC Machinist/Programmer