I'm gettin' the subliminal msg's lol. Now all we gotta do is track down a motor and start throwin' the checkbook at it haha. Too bad all the motors came with was an automatic transmission. I LOVE standard tranis and think the car and motor would be much more fun with a stick. I also wouldn't have to worry about torque converters, high stalls, etc. There'd probably be less parasitic loss with a stick vs an auto as well (whp is all that really matters anyways)! My dad said they may have put standard tranis in the blazers back east (I guess they love sticks over there). That'd be great if he was right, idk if the bell housing or block would fit a T5 or modern day stick. Any clues?

I also wanted to thank you all for helping me make a well informed decision based off of your various experiences! I think we'll be able to make more power with less money with the 4200, we definitly weren't gunna poor 20-25K into the motor! Maybe one day when I win the loto, but till then I'll stick with the vortec haha.

"If you're gunna do something, do it to the best of your ability...or else what's the point?"