Originally Posted By: tlowe #1716

The Offy vs Clifford 4 BBL debate is still out. I performed dyno tests for this reason and found the Clifford was better. There are in car tests going on now. Will know soon.

Sweet, are there going to be tests w/a 194 cyl head vs an big chamber head on a car also?

When you have proven that the Offy intake out accelerates a Clifford intake on a 250,what type of equipment are you going to use?
I have a Beltronics FX2,, http://carjamz.com/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1505

It works very good & is very accurate.
Me & a friend did performance runs on the street w/the FX2,then (two different cars) my Turbo CVT Audi & his 2004 turbo Jetta. ,we went to the track & really could not see any difference in times we measured.
0-60' ,0- 60 mph etc.330' 1/8th 1/4 mile are pretty much the same times as we tested on the street.

Does not cost much & you do not need to go to a track & spend more $$$$ Just a thought.

The Offy will have better street manners,better mileage,better throttle responce & so-on. The carb will carburate better.
the engine wil get into the powerband faster,have an ability to spin the tires sooner. Theres more.

MBHD

12 port SDS EFI