Exhaust:I was thinking about using a header like the one you see by the inliners logo, maybe 1.75 ID to dual 3" pipes, then a X pipe, then back to dual 3". maybe a set of flow masters, but that'll come later. LOUD & PROUD.

Carbs: I believe the big (1.75) 230/292 carbs are 180cfm, (180x4=720) after a bit of shaving and polishing, and I'd set my rev limiter at ~5000~ so it'd take (1.68x422.45=709.7) so I'd be a little big, which would be good. As for jets IIRC they're just holes in the casting, so I could just drill them out little by little until I get it right, or, if possible? I could drill&tap them for ?holley? jets that are wide ranging an plentiful.

Intake: I think since I AM going with the 4x1 setup I'll do the traditional rotor legnth set up. As for the nose drive I'll just move the manifold ahead so it'll line up the blower.

Pan: I can lower the sump about another 4"-6" max. same with the pick up.

Cam: what do you suggest I change? I'm looking for my power to top out at about 3500-4000. lots of torque, even if it means HP loss.

Glad we could get that behind us, It's Tons more fun to talk about engines like you said.