Originally Posted By: Mean buzzen half dozen A.K.A. Hank
There is a certain amout of time to delete your post,if you wait too long,then you cannot.

I just get tired of all the snyed remarks, it's a waste of time to try & reason w/a hothead.So I just deleted it.As he should too. As he always starts on me.And I do not go cring to Tim about it.
He speaks when posts are not about him,guys here are big enough to speak for themselves if they like,dont need someone else butting in all the time.Quick to get mad & type w/out thinking.Like I said,useless. \:\)

MBHD

You gotta' quote this guy or he'll delete your raw material. Sorry Tim.

Nex,If you have friends here they can remove it for you.

Hank, Where do you get all this anger crap about me? This hot head BS? You know nothing about me and you certainly have never been on the receiving end of my temper. You are simply a toy. It is fun to play with you because in a battle of wits you are defenseless. It amuses me to see how you react. It reminds me of 8th grade. You are just so much fun mess with I get carried away. And, by the way contrary to what you said in your now missing post, I am funny, especially with such a great straight man to work with. Thanks for your help. I get quite a bit of encouragement from others here too. To the rest I apologize. \:\) Beater
Count the faces by the time you get to the 10th one your anger will have gone away.

"I wonder if God created man because he was disappointed in the monkey?" Mark Twain