Originally Posted By: Beater of the Pack
[quote=Twisted6 I.I #3220] It seemed strange that Hank would ask Tom to do a test when he was so negative about the Dyno tests and is always putting on Tom's findings. Also that he would suggest that Tom collect money to pay for it when he was against the donations for the other tests. Why have someone who's technique you don't respect conduct a test for results you think are important? It just sounded disingenuous. Bearer

I was never against the dyno tests,my main objection was that an engine dyno dose not tell all you need to know about a certain combo as compared to actually running those combos in a car.

When did I ever say I was against Tlowe collecting donations?
Answer,never.

Like I said, I have never used a T4 .96 housing on a 250 or a 292 engine ,I would think it would help out people here who are contemplating a turbocharged install.
Most all turbocharged info in books & on the net are about V-8's & 4 cylinders & V-6's, not much on L6's from what I've seen.

Tlowes technique is correct for what he wants to do to vehicles.

From what I see from people here on the BB seem to know that I am an idiot & do not know anything that I am posting about & Tlowe is the person to talk to & get info from is,which is fine with me.
That is why I would like to see this type of testing on different A/F turbine housings so everyone could benefit from.

BTW, Tlowe, I seemed to have more time to work on projects before I had my kids.
I will slowly be able to work more on my projects when I can actually not have to constanly watch them, they are getting better & more responsible as they get older.
I sent a PM on 12-16-10,guess you never got it?

MBHD

12 port SDS EFI