I thought snowman wants to lower the RPMs, he is also all over the place thinking about tranny changes, change this change that, it's OK to think about it, but when you do not have the funds to do any major chages you have to realize, he could probably only afford larger tires @ this point, he is trying to save 1500 or less dollars or so for a turbo install, & even getting 1500 or less will take a long time to save.

I could tell him to put a 200R4 fat stuff3 EFI,etc,etc,etc & blow up his mind & buy all kinds of nice stuff, but in actuallity, I know he cannot afford that type of stuff, @ least not @ this time in his life.

Forgive me for knowing what it's like not having money to buy the stuff you want been there done that & am still there LOL.

I am just being practicle for him, maybe he wants to keep getting suggestions from you guys & make him change his mind over & over & over & never buy one item.

Look how long it took for him just to get a used 4 bbl carb & intake.

Did McGurk recommend using OD trans & run 355 gears? I have no idea.

He could use a saginaw 4 speed & adapt the 3 speed OD unit. Not sure how the 4 speed will shift w/a collum shift? Anyone?

That's just more way money being spent (that he does not have) on a tranny that I personally would not recommend to use for street/strip racing.

Who knows, maybe snowman has a large amount of $$$$ somewhere & he is just acting like he does not have money?

MBHD

12 port SDS EFI