Hello to ya'll here...

Thanks for you've enjoyed it so much! In response to your questions, they are as follows :
- magic mike:
The headers came from Jack Clifford from Clifford Performance Products up there in the USA.

-raprap:
Piston set, its brand name is JAHN'S Cast Pistons, flat top design and compression ratio around 11:00 to 1 , running 110 octanes gas. Camshat is a Clifford mechanical flat tappet grind with 290º/290º advertising duration, 256º/256º degrees of duration @.050" lifter rise, it has .618"/.618" gross valve lift and 108º lobe centers, single pattern cam. Tranny used is a mechanical 4 speeds with 4th gear 1:1 ratio.

- just a six:
This balancer (harmonic dampener )it is built specifically for the inline six engines by our Machine Shop and this one bolted onto the crank (picture), it is a two groove design as an integral part of the balancer. Our balancer does not have any pulley bolted behind it ! The intake manifold, valve cover and side covers are all aluminum casting in our Foundry.

-The FrenchTown Flyer:
That engine dropped in a full bodied passener car Fast Back Type. The Car's name is Chevrolet Opala. It looks likea Chevy Nova from '68 and up.

- Joe Dial:
Sure my friend, We can supply you one. Take a look at my profile and email me everything you 'd like to know about that.

Thank you,
MALDONADO
Brasil - South America

engineracing@uol.com.brted@prime-web.com/engineracing@uol.com.br