IIRC, you will have close to 9:5.1 compression w/the 194 cyl head.
You could use it but will need to run premium gas, 91-93 octane, whatever is available. Definately need an intercooler also.
Also you will be limited to how much boost you can run safely (like 6-10 PSI tops, rough estimate) If you install a methanol injection system, you could run over 10 psi, but there are a lot of variables on just how much you can safely run.

If you run the 194 head, it will give you a little pepier engine, turbo will spool-up quicker

Turbo cams are normally really smooth idle, not much valve overlap.

W/the 194 cyl head, you would install 1.85" intake valves & 1.60" exhaust valves.

Do not worry if some guys here mention to you & say the 194 cyl head is junk & the airflow is terrible,don't use it etc,, because when you are force feeding the engine such as a turbocharger, having the best flowing head is not as of great of a concern because as I mentioned just a bit ago, your engine will be forced fed.

My Syclone has I believe one of the worst flowing cyl heads Chevy ever produced, as far as the SBC & V-6 style heads are concerned. 165in/119ex flow at .500 lift @ 28 inches, & that is with 1.94" intake valve.

With that being said, the HP & torque numbers can show that the the stock 4.3 stock Syclone engine really sucks a$$ as far as cylinder head flow & a pathetic /weak camshaft. camshaft is about 173 degrees duration @ .050.
When I dynoed it a few years ago running 21 psi (stock is 14 psi)
it made 386 HP & 550-560 ft lbs of torque @ the wheels.

You can see it makes a lot more torque than HP & running that much boost will really show off the torque numbers as compared to the HP number.

MBHD

12 port SDS EFI