I have been on vacation and have not had a chance to get back to this post... but thanks for the input.
Using the formulas and maps on turboforums.com it appears that the T04B “60” turbine A/R of.63 would be the best match (300 CID, 4000 RPM and 10PSI with a PR of 1.68:1 and 28 LB/MIN) as it stays in the higher efficiency loops. I understand a turbine A/R of .63 should give a quicker spool but I could possibly want something with a lower A/R (if it can be found)for even a quicker spool since I will possibly never see much over 4000RPM and need the lower ranges more. Again I’m not a racer but just want the little extra power the turbo could give plus just the fun of messing with this project.
This is where the confusion starts… I have found many sources on the internet and many price ranges. I have limited $$$ and would settle for a lesser priced unit but do not want to buy “junk” and have seen prices from around 200.00 up to 1600.00. I need to stay in the 300.00-500.00 range but have no idea where to start. I have included several links of ones I have looked at and if someone has a chance to give me some feedback on these it would be appreciated. I have seen some good reports on RXRacing turbos and they are modestly priced. Here again they may have 2 models with the same A/R etc and one will be 200.00 and the other 400.00… not sure why. The Holset HX-40 looks like a popular model that might suite me but information is sketchy. Also, for my purposes I would think the internal WG would be a better choice.
Thanks...

Fastwayracer 196.00

Garrett 5431 620.00

turbocharged.com Price???

Holset HX-40 280.00

CXRacing 260.00

CXRacing 440.00 (better choice?)