Well I havent used Photobucket in a while but let give it a try.
Here is what I did-
* 4bbl is mounted sideways, primaries outboard so the "runners" are closer to same length.
* Not sure how much diff this makes. It would however if anything make the fuel level slightly higher on acceleration.
* Bellcrank is just a spare universal bracket from my junk metal box. Mounts to a threaded stud. The stud has to be VERY stiff for linkage to work right, so the stud is long, braces way down below against the block itself.
* Kickdown rod for powerglide is same, hooks to a bracket like the old 1bbl linkage, below intake. Kinda complicated but I wanted the kickdown as I like the consistency of auto upshift.
* There are TWO of the stamped throttle arm brackets both slipped onto the throttle shaft. Both are six cyl. One is stock, used for the downshift rod. The other is flipped over and operates the throttle, straight shot to the bellcrank as shown.
* Clearest photo is the one with the carb off ;\)
* With the others you can see how the carbs mount.
* Fuel line wouldnt pass tech but I was trying so many different carbs (Autolite, Holley, Carterbrock, Rochester), and both intakes (Offy and Clifford). Thats a lot of Hookenstuffen already so I took a few liberties.

http://s396.photobucket.com/user/WerbyFo...016060142532628

Last edited by DeuceCoupe; 07/07/13 09:51 AM.