He is staying cleaner know. My daughter likes to wear my coat in the shop, it turns out to be a grease rag for her.

Well,got a update for you guy's.

We got the front disc brake adaptors made. Ended with 1 plate with the correct holes and patterns cut into it. It uses 4 spacer to space the bracket toward middle of truck , for rotor clearance. Turned out nice. 11 inch front rotors on the original hubs. Pics later. It helps that I have a milling machine.

Also have the bracket made to adapt the Torino master cylinder to the factory M/C location. Even made 1 extra.

Tonight, we dropped the rear axle. Those rear shackles were stubborn! One of them broke a 1/2" Impact extension. It took heat, a 1000 ft lb impact and a sawzall (my favorite tool)for the one that broke it's nut off. Then extraction in pieces.

Now we need a pair of rear shackles. Where to get them. Can normal parts counter places supply them? If so, got a part #?

Also need the part # for the front hub seals.

Once the brakes are done, then we will start on the motor/ trans.

Also received a American Autowire kit. 20 circuits in a generic package setup. Plenty of wire to go everywhere and extra for later.

We got a aluminum panel started for the dash insert. We "engine turned" the face in 3/4" swirls on the mill. That took awhile. Now have to mount the Jeep speedo and tach and make a edge surround.

Inliner Member 1716
65 Chevelle Wagon and 41 Hudson Pickup
Information and parts www.12bolt.com