Hi fellow inliners!!!

So, I bit the bullet, went big and purchased my first inline 6. And by big, I mean I got the holy grail GMC 302. Why you ask, cause it was available locally, I wanted an inline 6 for my build and was familiar with the history of the 302. I did all my research online to ensure I have a true 302. Best of all, it came with a story that sounded true enough. Found in a christmas tree farm COE with 40k original miles on it. This guy bought the COE simply for the motor, drove it home, pulled the engine and scrapped the COE. It's been sitting for 3 years since he pulled the motor.

So he decides to sell it for a decent price(at least I thought so), I drive to his place in Auburn and load it up to take home for my 1941 Chevrolet Master Deluxe build(which I bought when I was about 18 with no motor). After a call to Patrick's antiques, I find out that I have a lot of work to do to make this motor work with my passenger car, but needless to say, I'm not discouraged cause I know I've got a real 302 with the right head(casting #2193983). What i've determined is the block is a first year block(1952) and the head is from 1959. Not sure why, but oh well, I've got a 302.

So, my asks for help are the following:
-What bellhousing should I use for this 302 going into a saginaw 4 speed and able to mount onto the 1941 rear mounts? Anyone on here have one?
-What engine mount do I use? I have one from a 270 but the original in the 1941 is 2 motor mounts on the front, do I need to buy a timing cover motor mount to make this work? I understand the 302 is longer, so will that original 1941 2 point mount work or should I stick with the single truck mount from the 270? Anyone have one?
-What rear end will work under my 1941 master deluxe yet align to the saginaw through an open driveline? Anyone have one?
-What driveline do I use? Anyone have one?
-Flywheel and starter and converting to 12 volt? How do I know what to use here? The guy I bought the engine from said that it was already converted to 12 volt, was he talking about the flywheel and how can I tell?

I'm sure I'll have more questions, but would be great if you could help get me started.

Humbly,

El Lucky Deuce

El Lucky