" OK, so your saying there are 1000's of 4200 installs w/a 4200 in Camaros & Novas or other vehicles."

I didn't say that..

"Are there engine mounts for these 4200 engine installs like they have for LS engines to fit in Camaros, Chevelles Novas etc?
I did not see them for what all needs to be done, how far forward or aft the engine needs to be located. Or in general, where to position a 4200 engine into an engine bay, have not seen references."

The engine mounts need to be fabricated.

Suggested method

Ensure the vehicle is level side to side - use the top of the frame rails.

Measure and record the centerline of the iron 6 to a marked point on the frame rail. Write it down.

Then
- slot the transmission mount 1/2" rearward - install the engine and transmission bolted together into the chassis, bolt the transmission to the cross member. Center the front of the 4200 to the same sideways position as the iron 6.

Remove the intake and cam cover - put a level across the front of the engine - level it side to side.

mock up the frame side mounts - the stock 4200 isolators have a single vertical bolt/stud on the bottom - most installs will use an L bracket. Fab a mount out of wood to check the design then duplicate in steel.

"Maybe when there is a lot of aftermarket support for these items needed to install 4200 engines, there would be a lot more installs."

Chicken and egg situation ...

"I do not know all the details of Leos 4200, but I do not think it is stock internals?"

Nope its well built internally.

"Don't get me wrong about the 4200 engine, it is a great platform to start with.
It is not just a bolt in deal & away you go.
The LS platform is already figured out & the aftermarket support is there for almost any car/truck install new or old & different manufactures, like installing LS engines into Ford Mustangs & others.

The 1995-96 Toyota Supra engines inline 6's are a great engine also.
I have read you can bolt on parts, turbos, camshafts, injectors etc, on a stock longblock & they can stay together making 800 RWHP. Probably more now, have not followed them recently, just remember this state about 10-15 years ago."

No comment

What can a 4200 engine handle w/stock internals? Denny's run his to 475+ RWHP on stock internals.

51 GMC 4.2 turbo
Can't solved today's problems using the same technology/thinking that created them