Im not doubting his info at all. Just gathering info and trying to fully understand why people are suggesting different things. Im not saying this guy is right and this guy is wrong.

The only reason i got the cam from Patricks was because i ordered a bunch of other valve train components and other things and i figured why the hell not get a from him at that moment. I was prob pushed into it a bit by him but that was the one he swears by from the different grinds that he offers. Since my order over a month ago (and still waiting for it to ship)i have found more info on possible other grinds that might work better for me.

And in no way am i trying to sound like an ass but the waiting time is over 3 weeks to have it made and the cam is 2x the cost then from others. And im not saying its not worth it so please don't take it that way. He is now another candidate for me to order from now.

Im also building a 261 that i just got so i can always use the Patrick's cam in that one for now if i wanted.

Last edited by wolffcub; 06/10/15 06:20 PM.

52 3100,235ci,Clifford In,Fenton Ex,Fitech EFI,251/254 cam,HEI,T-5,S10 rear, and much more!