I can't give you any advice on modifying your little 360 but I can tell you that the DuPont site I worked for had a couple dozen of them to run around a very large site 24 hours a day as this was a rotating shift plant and they stood up to terrible abuse.Employees were not too kind on how they were driven.Eventually the severly damaged ones were used for parts to maintain the rest because their distribution in the US waned and then all were auctioned by DuPont rather cheaply to employees.Some took home 2-3 and they were seen driven in near by communities for some years.You may know that Malcomn Bricklin, later of the short lived Bricklin sports car,was the first importer of these Subarus to the US and to promote them had a 1/4 mile rental twisty sports car track behind the first Subaru office in South Jersey.We used to run them for 5-20 laps for a couple of bucks. His idea was to show their reliabilty.There main office is still nearby, but alas no test track. It was recently announced that he is the first US importer of a new sports car from China.

Drew
Mid-Atlantic Chapter