Hello fellow Inliners, I wanted to give everyone an update. I did my swap by myself in three days. This was my first time ever doing this and I surprised myself. Everything worked out great. And Wow, what a difference!! Here is a link to some pics - http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/tedgriffith/65chevelleMalibu292/ My setup does look a little different than in the pics which I will update as soon as I can. Some mods that I had to do was change to cable throttle. I tried to rig up something using the existing rod linkage and well, it worked but not liked I wanted. So what I did was got a gas pedal assembly from an Chevy pickup that used throttle cable and installed it. Needless to say it works awesome and doesn't really change the looks inside the car. I have a Holley 600 4bbl on Offy intake. I didn't make any changes to the carb at all, although I think I should. I'm just a little hesitant cause I'm not a carb guru. Engine runs great but I think it can run better. I have Clifford headers and glasspacks which I'll probably install this weekend or next. Right now I have AC R44XLS plugs. Is this okay? The only reason I did this is because when I bought the motor thats what was in there. If there is anything you guys can suggest, please let me know. If anyone has questions about the swap, I'd be happy to share with everyone.