just finished installing Clifford intake, dual 38/38 weber's and Clifford headers on my 292. threw on some smithy mufflers while I was at it. this replaced my offy with twin 32/36 weber's, Langdon cast manifolds/headers and a cobbed together exhaust with the smallest oval mufflers available. the Clifford set up is a huge improvement! the old combo worked good and no big complaints, just wasn't enough. wouldn't hesitate to use it on a stock 292 or warmed over 230/250 but Clifford is the clear winner for performance oriented 292. my 292 is bored .040 over, propane 9:1 pistons, decked block and head for 9.5:1 +/-, 194 valves and Clifford 264 cam. taken from box to engine, an honest 50% increase in power and I haven't touched the distributor or jets yet. I bit pricy at almost 2 grand but well worth it! was on the fence 2 years thinking it was more hype than horsepower and was considering a bigger cam and more compression before this. cam is staying, head will eventually come off for lumps and probably shave some more off while it is off. not in a hurry as it is plenty fast as it is.