changing the gears is secondary, i have to tear it apart and gears are cheap enough so now is the time (over the winter). i love the 4.11's everywhere except the interstate so still on the fence but from the day i put it in, i felt it was too low. i would probably live with it if i didnt need to look at the posi/clutches. i have two issues. started making a lot of clunking at low speed turns and left side doesnt always engage. end play on that axle is 0.125 so i am assuming the clutches are gone. the second might be totally unrelated but had slight torque steer from the time i put this rear in. about the same time it started making noise, the torque steer noticably increased. at highway speeds, the slightest increase in throttle pulls to the left, let off and to the right. it is somewhat random but more likely after driving a while. it rarely does it when everything is cold and doesnt always do it after driving a longer distance, also goes away and wont reappear rest of the trip. doesnt seem to be effected by speed nor rpm (if constant), just the slightest increase in rpm. at slower speeds, where i can actually here it, i can hear it clunk and pull left. the times the rear makes noise, the pulling starts. days with no rear end noise usually doesnt pull left. cant help but think there related issues.