Originally Posted by tlowe #1716
I am sure you are correct about someone could be more efficient.With packaging and shipping. No sure where any profits would fit into that equation with a specialty company like mine.
I was just thinking that you could have someone do all of that for you, so you wouldn't even need to do much other than click a button, if that is needed. You're more than welcome to continue doing as you have described, just that it could be easier.

I think there's a lot that can be done to make things easier, certainly in regard to merch.

@stock49 I see we didn't get the PHP upgraded to the lastest, that is something that should be done. In short we are only partially upgraded, we have UBB Threads upgraded but NOT PHP which is still back on 5.5.22 and I *think* PHP is up to 7.4 on Ubuntu and 7.2.24 on RHEL 8.5. Should make a point to upgrade that PHP to the latest available for the version of Linux being used for the forums.

I also noticed this coming back from the forums site:

<html>
<head>
<TITLE> Inliners International devoted to all Inline powered vehicles</title>
<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; URL='http://inlinersinternational.org'" />
<meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 12.0">
<meta name="ProgId" content="FrontPage.Editor.Document">
<META NAME="distribution" CONTENT="global">
<META NAME="description" CONTENT="Inliners International is a car club devoted to all inline engines. Form show to go! GM - Ford - Mopar">
<META NAME="keywords" CONTENT="Inliner, inliner, Inliners, Inliners International, classic cars, classic trucks, car clubs, inline 6 cylinder, inline six cylinder, Inline, engine, 6 cylinder, flat
head, Stovebolt, stovebolt, race, drag race, 230, 250, 292, 302, 302 GMC, Chevrolet, Chevy, truck, car, Ford, MOPAR, tech, 6, 4, club, Olds, Buick, race, drag, car shows, design, web site
design, graphics, classifieds, Auto Classifieds">
</head>

Anything Microsoft attached to a website is a red flag of bad things to come, my $0.02. whistle

TT
Keroppi - 1946 Chevy 1/2 Ton Pickup