Originally Posted by stock49
New art will go up in the website next version.
The artwork looks nice. My only comment, and I don't now how it works today, but my impression is that the Inliners physically package and take the merch to the P.O. to mail. I wonder if it's at all possible to get a merch vendor we could work with to do that for the Inliners? This should be automated so that no human needs to perform any actions. As you know, any time a human is involved we stand a chance of human error. Software is not immune to that either, but once it's debugged it will typically work as designed and continue to really offer return for the time invested in implementing it.

I really think this could be setup so that only a button, if that, would need to be pressed by whoever is responsible for the merch and it would be packaged and shipped by the vendor the Inliners work with. If the current merch vendor doesn't do that, I would look for another one.

Originally Posted by stock49
Hope to see you in Carson City.
I'd love to meet you, as I would the other Inliners I've met through my local and even here on the Inliners forum, but probably not in my cards as I just lost my job yesterday. I would like to go to the swap meet, but don't have too much interest in the rest of the stuff and probably not looking to spend any real money at the swap meet...so...Dinner would be nice to chat Inline 6 over, but I can get good meals here. Spending $170 plus gas/time to get up there, I don't think that's in my current cards being unemployed. I am going to drive up and pay the last fees on my building permit for my new shop, I need that for my future. So, with that said, I'm probably better staying and doing some of the work on my '46 that needs to be done so I can get her on the road.

TT
Keroppi - 1946 Chevy 1/2 Ton Pickup