Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Blown and Injected
Jump to new posts Re: Hacking together EFI on an Pontiac OHC Six by TheSilverBuick @ Today at 07:49 AM

I'll send an e-mail when I verify the cylinder bore. I don't have much issue spending a few dollars more for a little thicker cylinder wall.
Hi Performance
Jump to new posts Re: Duggan head project by tlowe #1716 @ Yesterday at 03:01 PM

Ahah. That makes sense.
Chapter News
Jump to new posts Re: Caravaning to the convention by tlowe #1716 @ 09/23/17 01:05 PM

Sounds like fun.
Blown and Injected
Jump to new posts Re: On a budget, Turbo or EFI first for stock GM 250? by TheSilverBuick @ 09/22/17 02:10 PM

I would get a bolt on EFI kit that have the injectors above the throttle blades, an overdrive transmission and steep rear gears, like 3.73-4.56. My recommendation would be the MSD Atomic Throttle body ($999) with the transmission controller ($625.
Engines
Jump to new posts Re: points for 235 by mdonohue05 @ 09/22/17 11:07 AM

Those are the points I was thinking of! Many many thanks!
Electrical
Jump to new posts Re: Progress Report: Interior and Instrumentation by tlowe #1716 @ 09/20/17 07:18 PM

Nice car. The details take the longest it seems.
Blown and Injected
Jump to new posts Re: Boost gauge flutter by dodgycanuck @ 09/20/17 09:21 AM

I DO have a liquid gauge I was going to use for fuel pressure... I could plumb it in to confirm. I hadn't considered using it for this purpose.
Engines
Jump to new posts Re: What's your timing?? by Lifeguard @ 09/19/17 03:30 PM

I still need to curve my '78 HEI. A lot of other things are apart right now that need to be put back together before I can tune again. I could throw my stock 22* vac adv on, and turn it back to the factory initial advance, and curve the stock sprin
Who's Online
2 registered (Blackwater, panic), 41 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Chris Kopp, jaes62, Donb, El_sniderino, Rjonah
5991 Registered Users