I know I'm not on a new topic here but I wonder if someone can give me some info to draw a few comparisons in intakes for the 230,250,292 Chev. I know the Clifford intake is water heated but could someone tell me ,or better yet show me how the water is routed through the intake? On the Offy one I see a "plate" that is supposed to go with it and I ask,If that plate is for exhaust heat , does that mean I have to run a tube from my headers ( yes I want to run headers here). Another question is ,Can or is the Offy intake capable of being water heated? If so how is it usually done? If possible I'd appreciate some pics to show me. I am going to go to a bigger carb and headers but before I buy any equipment ,I'd like to actually see what I'm in for. Anyone know of any other headers besides the Langdon and Clifford ones ( in a 70 Nova).I see this (must be a Clifford) header #52-0020 at Larrowe that they say will not fit any type of side mount. Looking at it I'm assuming that its the front 3 tube grouping that won't fit buttttt ,,,does anyone know WHY it wont fit? I know I've thrown a lotta questions out at this forum but i would appreciate any info anyone can share with me ,,thank you

nortin