Here is one thing I do to sponsor new Inliners. We send orders out everyday. To many people that have never heard of Inliners. I print 500 copies at a time of a double sided flyer. Out of our pocket. Each order gets a flyer stuck in it. It is nice to see a new member name that was one of my customers. Handed out 500 of the between June and December. Working on the next bunch now.

Inliners has always had a hardtime getting people to post on the forums. I have been a member here since early 2004. Have always accused people of sitting on their hands and not contributing. Pictures are going to help.

I also like the way the forum looks, the posts are wider, pictures present and bigger. Nothing to complain about by me.
Advertising is hard to do. I try and get new advertisers, but with only about 1K members in a niche market , it is tough. The website see's many more than the 1K, wish I knew what that # was.

Not replying to your posts on the Hudson was no spike toward you. I am used to just putting stuff out and see if people like it. Will post more as my weather turns better.