Originally Posted by CNC-Dude #5585
The forum isn't going to bring people to the Club. The individual members are often someone's first line of communication in public. As tlowe said, many often sit on their hands expecting or assuming its somebody else duty or responsibility to seek out and find new members. Unfortunately, that template was never presented to all the Chapters to my knowledge as a way to be more productive in recruiting. Some Chapters make a great presence in their communities, but most don't.
I don't even really know you, but have seen enough of your posts and have been conveyed enough about you to know that you are one of the people the Inliners should be embracing. You obviously know a lot about Inlines, if it was up to me I would have delegated some of the forums to you and brought you into the fold.

It is not easy to build communities, and I never said it was, but I have build a few of them, so do have some experience.

I just don't understand how they have failed to embrace you, I'm at a loss to come up with any reason that makes sense. shocked