Originally Posted by stock49
Originally Posted by TraditionalToolworks
I think Susie did a great job and was very nice to me when the few times I've spoken to her. She was also in pretty strong agreement on the digital copy of the 12-port, so I think she wanted to move in that direction, but it seemed there was opposition from other officers.

I have told her personally on the phone what a great job she did, so I don't need to repeat that here.

I also would like to move on with retirement, and if I wasn't so busy trying to make that happen, not to mention being unemployed...I might have consider the position. I'm probably too much in opposition to the way the Inliners currently think, and really not sure they would be ready for me. Also, I'm just not in a position to give my time away and the Inliners most likely can't afford to pay my rates, so I hope someone with some ideas on how to embrace the members that join today and in the future will pick up the ball and run with it.

Why does every post have to be about you? Clean this thread up please.

Because it is his post and is not required reading! If something is making you uncomfortable, stop reading.