I have two GMC engines. Both rebuilt, disassembled, checked for tolerances, bearings, resealed, and assembled.

1. GMC Military 302. Rebuilt. .020 pistons new bearings, rebuilt 477 head, and converted to civilian applications. In primer. Converted for full flow oil filter and all of the work and parts completed and added for a full civilian conversion. This is a nice engine. invested a lot of time and correct parts acquisitions. $1950.00.

2. GMC 270. Came to me as a short block, but currently rebuilding after disassembly, inspection, and reassembly to a complete engine with 819 head. Currently on the stand as a bare block will finish rebuild this week or next as soon as gasket set arrives. Head rebuilt with new valves and guides. Has less than 1,000 miles on the head (saved from other engine project). Bored to .060. Just honed the cylinders and readying it to strip paint and prime before reassembly. Nice engine. $1350.00

One of these has to go - ) only need one for a project truck. once one is sold the other will be taken from this ad.

Downsizing my nice collection of GM parts, engines and projects. Hate to see either one of these go, but really just need one engine.

PM me for contact information. Thanks. tom