Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#99120 12/30/21 12:45 PM
53chevy Offline OP
Contributor
OP Offline
Contributor
With a lot of mixed emotions, I submitted my resignation as President of Inliners International to the Officers of the Club last night. My reason for stepping down is for health reason of both my and I. Over the last year I have not been able to give the attention to the Club's business and I should have. I so enjoy our Club and know it needs more than what I can do right now. Over the years that I have been a member of our Club, I have meet so many GREAT and TALENTED people. Many who I feel are good friends. I will continue my membership and will be as active as possible.

Al Jewell Vice President/Chapter Coordinator will fulfill the rest of my term as President. I know that Al will do a great job.

I want to thank the other Officers of the Club for their help and support. They all have been great to work with. A special "thank you" to Jean Weigt for all her help. She was my go-to person.

Last but not least "Thank You" to all the members of Inliners International.

Luke Lucas

Luke Lucas I.I. #516
53chevy #99129 01/03/22 02:18 AM
Major Contributor
Major Contributor
I somehow missed this post Luke, but would like to thank you for all the effort and work you have put into the club. Most clubs are a thankless job which is run on a volunteer basis, so I applaud you for even stepping up to the plate.

Let's hope the club will sprout some fruit for the labors you have sowed, and continue to grow and make you proud to have been able to have helped the members out.

I will try to help the club where I can, but don't think I'm able to fill your old shoes, so will leave that to Al Jewell! Al has my full support! I have spoke to him and I can't think of a better person to take the helm at this point, so let's hope for a smooth transition. smile

Best of luck with your health, I think all too many of us know the story about aging. I just lost a close Uncle to Parkinsons the day after Xmas. frown I'll be hoping for the best for you! Happy Trails, please stay in touch with the club! smile

TT
Keroppi - 1946 Chevy 1/2 Ton Pickup
53chevy #99130 01/03/22 02:34 PM
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
Luke thanks for trying. I know your intentions were for the best of the club. No one person can fix this on their own no matter how well meaning. With a membership so scattered both physically and philosophically it is a tough and thankless job especially while trying to do it remotely. Also thanks to those who helped you. I hope that ridding yourself of the stress of this will help with your health issues.

"I wonder if God created man because he was disappointed in the monkey?" Mark Twain

Moderated by  stock49, will6er 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 316 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
castironphil, uncle dave, trustedmedications20, Jsmay101, Paul Mahony
6,785 Registered Users
Sponsored Advertisement
Sponsored Advertisement
This Space is Available