Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
C
Contributor
OP Offline
Contributor
C
Just heard that Susie, our club Membership Chair, has decided it is time to pass the torch and turn the job over to a new member. Please join me in thanking her for all her time and hard work that she has donated to the Inliners Club.

During her time in office, she has helped fulfill the purpose of our club which is to "the preservation and enjoyment of all makes of modified 4-, 6-, or 8-cylinder inline engines, as well as the encouragement and publication of studies and research pertaining to their history, modification, restoration and maintenance." (Article One, Section II of the club Constitution)

Part of the administrative duties listed in the Inliners Club By-Laws for the Membership Chair are:

* Collect and process member dues.
* Enroll new members
* Resolve routine issues and questions regarding membership and renewal.

That last duty is a unique one among the Club Board Members because it makes the Membership Chair the only one who individually interacts with every single club member or potential club member. In some ways that makes the Membership Chair a face of the Inliners Club and Susie has performed that role admirably.

Even though she is leaving, she has graciously committed herself to helping find and train her replacement.

Thanks again to Susie and in fact to all the other hard working and dedicated board members who have kept the club "INLINE" for over 40 years!

1 member likes this: stock49
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
Thank you Susie. You were always so nice on the couple of phone calls we shared trying to figure out how to get me renewed. Thank you for the time you spent. Hope you'll have fun with your extra time.

"I wonder if God created man because he was disappointed in the monkey?" Mark Twain
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
Susie is going to be able to enjoy her time as a Grandma, as she should. I would also applaud her for the dedication she has put into her duties. Thank you Suzie!

Inliner Member 1716
65 Chevelle Wagon and 41 Hudson Pickup
Information and parts www.12bolt.com

Major Contributor
Major Contributor
I think Susie did a great job and was very nice to me when the few times I've spoken to her. She was also in pretty strong agreement on the digital copy of the 12-port, so I think she wanted to move in that direction, but it seemed there was opposition from other officers.

I have told her personally on the phone what a great job she did, so I don't need to repeat that here.

I also would like to move on with retirement, and if I wasn't so busy trying to make that happen, not to mention being unemployed...I might have consider the position. I'm probably too much in opposition to the way the Inliners currently think, and really not sure they would be ready for me. Also, I'm just not in a position to give my time away and the Inliners most likely can't afford to pay my rates, so I hope someone with some ideas on how to embrace the members that join today and in the future will pick up the ball and run with it.

TT
Keroppi - 1946 Chevy 1/2 Ton Pickup
1000 Post Club
Online Content
1000 Post Club
Originally Posted by TraditionalToolworks
I think Susie did a great job and was very nice to me when the few times I've spoken to her. She was also in pretty strong agreement on the digital copy of the 12-port, so I think she wanted to move in that direction, but it seemed there was opposition from other officers.

I have told her personally on the phone what a great job she did, so I don't need to repeat that here.

I also would like to move on with retirement, and if I wasn't so busy trying to make that happen, not to mention being unemployed...I might have consider the position. I'm probably too much in opposition to the way the Inliners currently think, and really not sure they would be ready for me. Also, I'm just not in a position to give my time away and the Inliners most likely can't afford to pay my rates, so I hope someone with some ideas on how to embrace the members that join today and in the future will pick up the ball and run with it.

Why does every post have to be about you? Clean this thread up please.

Last edited by stock49; 04/01/22 06:16 PM.
1000 Post Club
Online Content
1000 Post Club
I said Thank you to Susie right behind your Post Casual6 But i see that it's not there now. hummm?

But none the less Thank you Susie.

Larry/Twisted6
[oooooo] smile
Adding CFM adds boost smile
shocked God doesn't like ugly.
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
Twisted, I had something like that happen to me also, maybe it was 2 weeks ago. Maybe there is a glitch of some sort. I just shook it off as maybe something was done wrong in my button pushing.

Inliner Member 1716
65 Chevelle Wagon and 41 Hudson Pickup
Information and parts www.12bolt.com

1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
Originally Posted by stock49
Originally Posted by TraditionalToolworks

Why does every post have to be about you? Clean this thread up please.

Because it is his post and is not required reading! If something is making you uncomfortable, stop reading.

Last edited by Beater of the Pack; 04/02/22 02:52 AM.

"I wonder if God created man because he was disappointed in the monkey?" Mark Twain
2 members like this: DoubleDingo, CNC-Dude #5585
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you Susie!

292 1966; 3962084 T6G2 Lumped 250 Head 1.94/1.60 gasket matched, mildly ported. LOWEBOY

Moderated by  stock49, will6er 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 314 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
trustedmedications20, Jsmay101, Paul Mahony, KeithB, Steve83
6,783 Registered Users
Sponsored Advertisement
Sponsored Advertisement
This Space is Available