Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#21874 05/03/02 07:14 AM
6=8 Jay Offline OP
Active BB Member
OP Offline
Active BB Member
Yes, it's me. Jay from Clifford Performance. I'm still around and tryin' to give the best and most accurate advice I can. For those of you who know me, I give a great big hello. For those of you who don't, just wait, you soon will.
It seems fitting that I post on the Inliners board...this is where the true die-hards are at. Besides, my threads get deleted over at "the other" board. Funny, I don't know what they are scared of. I'm just helping them sell parts.

Anyway, my e-mail is on my profile and I'm here to help. Shoot me a line and I'll drop in here from time to time. Great talking with everyone over the years as well.

Keep it inline,

Jay

#21875 05/03/02 08:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jay, welcome! Having you here is our pleasure and we look forward to your participation. Many of us have used Clifford products over the years and think highly of them.

Maybe you can give us an update on the company since the passing of the founder. Any changes in store? New products? Is there really a Vortec 4.2 performance project underway at Clifford?

#21876 05/03/02 11:50 AM
I
Active BB Member
Active BB Member
I
Jay

Ronnie Cox here. You didn't list your email in your profile, I'd love to talk so contact me.

Sure miss Jack stoppin' by every year on his way to the trade show, you and phill don't need to be strangers.

------------------
---Get Inline!---

---Get Inline!---
#21877 05/03/02 04:22 PM
6=8 Jay Offline OP
Active BB Member
OP Offline
Active BB Member
Jack,

Thank you for having me. I'll do my best to help all the inliners here with questions and problems. Who knows, I'll probably have more questions than anyone else!

On the Clifford note, let's just say I'm uncertain of their future. They are changing their name to "Jack Clifford Performance Parts, Inc." and I only know of one reason why you would do that. I also know that they cut about 90% of their WD's off. Two bad moves in my eyes, but you never know what will happen.

On the Vortec 4.2L engine, that is still my project and I still have the engine. The truck is coming along fine ('71 C10 Shortbed Fleetside) and I'll keep everyone updated.

Ron,

Wow buddy, it's been a long time! How are things up there? Yeah, the new owners didn't think that Portland was important so they stopped going. It's too bad too, that was a great show and a great chance see all of our friends. I need to get there soon. I made a lot of friends during my journeys and I need to go visit them. Friends don't stop being friends just because we don't go to trade shows anymore! Glad to hear you're doing fine!

Anyone can e-mail me at:
kkrazyjay@yahoo.com OR
6_equals_8@yahoo.com

Keep it inline,

Jay

[This message has been edited by 6=8 Jay (edited 05-03-2002).]

Moderated by  stock49, Twisted6, will6er 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 122 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Ehb86, OldFord777, Drachenblut, SSG Pohlman, castironphil
6,789 Registered Users
Sponsored Advertisement
Sponsored Advertisement
This Space is Available