Rate Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi guys,
After much research on the subject I found many testimonials on the proper cylinder head setup for my 250 cid street/strip application. I needed/wanted slightly higher CR, lump-ported, larger valves, etc. I found that doing the work myself was not effective as much of the work requires a machine shop and I really don't know how to lump-port a head properly. I considered having my head done up by Sissell but decided that 1500 was a bit steep for me. Here's the cool part, I found a fully done-up head on Ebay that was the right price and that was done with the quality and passion I wanted. I e-mailed the seller several times with numerous, sometimes petty questions and I always received prompt, detailed answers. I decided to buy the cylinder head(see item #2417646804). Upon the arrival I thoroughly inspected the head along with my dad and uncle and we were blown away. We could not find a single flaw and were amazed by the quality to price ratio for the head. The only reason I write all this is to let some of you guys know who might consider this seller that there will be no disappointments. He mentioned that he does some of this sort of thing on side and I don't know if he plans on making more heads but I'm sure if there is enough demand he will. I really like his attitude and I believe he has a strong interest in inline engines and helping others rather than making money off people. For those of you who want a high-quality, high-flow head with no core, out the door for under a grand get in touch with Lee. No, I don't personally know Lee and no he and I are not in business together, I just think this club can always use enthusiastic people, who know their stuff and who will help others for self fulfillment and to make a buck or two merely to support their hobby. The e-mail he gave me is "rllasley@yahoo.com" and I'm sure he would not mind some of your inquires. He also said something about getting cams so I need get in touch with him again, too!

Have Fun
Rian

J
Active BB Member
Active BB Member
J
I went and checked out your auction.
LeeLites is a member of this forum.
Small world when you get into Inliners.

------------------
Jason

http://home.wizard.org/twchevelle