No progress to report at the moment.

The velocity stacks are the below:

1.75" OD Velocity Stacks
RMR - 44 - 175
Link

After getting as far as the pictures above I took off to europe with some school freinds (long planned) and then when I got back I job hunted until I finally moved out west to Calgary, Alberta. Between starting work, finding a place and taking care of odds and ends I've been busy until now.

So when I moved I only brought what I could fit in the back of my 94' chev pickup. That was mostly clothes and books but i managed to get my spare cylinder head in there. This coming year will consist mostly of cutting my teeth doing actual engineering work at my new job (Stewart & Stevenson, used to be Crown Energy Technology) and paying off the last four years of school debt. I've done co-ops before and while it's good for exposure you're basically running errands and doing manual work. This is my first real job.

I'm planning on spending about a year out here and while I considered trying to bring the trans am with me (with it's inline 6) I just can't justify it at the moment $ wise. So it'll be next year before I properly get back to my intake install.

To keep from going nuts I'm going to focus on building up my spare head to replace the stocker I have at the moment. I'm reading right now on springs and valvetrain tech as well as home porting and valve jobs. I've already got a set of larry's lump ports to install in it. When I've done a bit more of my own leg work I'll no doubt have a few questions for the forum. I would like to have this head machined and assembled for mid summer.

I was also thinking I might bug efi_diy since I'm now permanent in Calgary but don't know anyone. Perhpas I could be useful somehow on his 4200 buildup? I'll send him a pm now i think.

So in short, life is going good ( \:\) ) but no engine progress ( \:\( )