Rate Thread
#32874 07/09/05 02:40 PM
I
Active BB Member
OP Offline
Active BB Member
I
Hello y'all here inliners...

From reading the Chevrolet Inline Six-Cylinder Power Manual Book from Leo Santucci, I have seen he talked about some Inline Six Cylinder Engine Builders, but I've not heard about Cotton Perry anymore, therefore I'd like to know how can I contact him ? Does anyone know if He's still in Business or his Company's name ? E-mail address or telephone number ? Any input would be very appreciated ! Keep us inline, fellows...

Thank you,
INLINE SIX \:\)
Brasil - South America

#32875 07/09/05 10:36 PM
D
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
D
His name is James "Cotton" Perry. You might find some info in the state of Georgia, USA Drag Racing Hall of Fame. Other then that I can't help you.

Drew
Mid-Atlantic Chapter
#32876 07/11/05 12:23 PM
D
Major Contributor
Major Contributor
D
See also

http://members.aol.com/bear317c/family.htm#blasts

Be patient; the photographs load slowly on that site.

Perhaps the person who was attempting to renew contact with Cotton Perry at that time had some success.

God's Peace to you.

d
Inliner #1450

#32877 10/05/05 11:53 PM
T
Active BB Member
Active BB Member
T
cotton perry lives in ringold georgia and last i heard he was driving a comp eliminator dragster for a guy named bryan brawell from canada. i don't know if you will get any good stuff from him because jim headrick built his engines. I used to hang out with him when i was a kid just to see the awsome wheelstands his car did,i wish i could find the old pocket rocket nova, i would buy it just for the sake of having it.last i heard of that car, it was painted black and sat behind cottons gas station heard it sold for 3500 bucks! it is a shame that the perry and headrick nova is not still around today,that car was a true wonder on the strip best i can recall it went 5.80s in the 8th

Moderated by  stock49, will6er 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 35 guests, and 29 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Ehb86, OldFord777, Drachenblut, SSG Pohlman, castironphil
6,789 Registered Users
Sponsored Advertisement
Sponsored Advertisement
This Space is Available