Print Thread
Rate Thread
G
gmcnut Offline OP
Active BB Member
OP Offline
Active BB Member
G
I need a safe place to store my -77 GMC 1/2ton SB ugly green fenderside truck for about one year in the greater Los Angeles area, starting sept -07. I do know of the "too-many-toys-syndrome", probably common to many of us, but maybe someone of you might know of someone with a garage not in use?? And who is willing to rent it out for a fair price? Please send me a private message if you know of something available!!!

J
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
J
There's a storage area in Pasadena. It's in the Robinson's parking structure (second level) as I recall.

Give them a call & see if they still do it. It was $35 a month in the 80s.

Good luck. \:\)

PS: It's a "Department" Store (Robinson's)

John M., I.I. #3370

"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going". -Anon
G
gmcnut Offline OP
Active BB Member
OP Offline
Active BB Member
G
Thanks John for your help,I tried to find them in the "yellowpages", but didnt have any sucsess. But found other self storage companies, so I can decide what to do later. But I am still interested in private storage if anybody knows of something available !

J
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
J
Try contacting the Chamber of Comerce in Pasadena, Ca. This sevrice is not advertised and probably offered by those that operate the Parking Garage for Robinson's.

Goos luck. \:\)

John M., I.I. #3370

"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going". -Anon
G
gmcnut Offline OP
Active BB Member
OP Offline
Active BB Member
G
The ugly green -77 GMC fenderside "US tour truck" made it in good style this summer from Iola, Wi to Bonneville Speedweek, up to Washington, before we headed down to Los Angeles. I didnt find a reasonable storage for it there, so I decided to take it with me back home to Norway. You dont sell a good friend, do you ? So I shipped it from Long Beach, and I will get it here next week. Thats a good thing.
The "bad" thing is that now I have to search for a new "tour truck" for my next visit to the US. (I hate to travel in those new-ugly-smelling rental cars) Is there anybody that knows of a reasonable 6 cyl -60 to -72 GMC 1/2ton 2wd shortbed for sale? Or a -76/77 GMC Sprint ?

Moderated by  stock49, will6er 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 39 guests, and 29 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Ehb86, OldFord777, Drachenblut, SSG Pohlman, castironphil
6,789 Registered Users
Sponsored Advertisement
Sponsored Advertisement
This Space is Available