Print Thread
Rate Thread
B
Bugman Offline OP
Active BB Member
OP Offline
Active BB Member
B
I've got an idea rolling around in my brain. I want to make a new performance cylinder head for the 218/230 Flatheads, similar to the Edgy head. They would cost between $500 and $800, depending on what it costs me to make them. Is there enough interst in something like this for me to persue it further? Thanks for the input.

G
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
G
If Edgy is allready making one for the small sixes, why not make one for the larger sixes instead??

I.I. #3174
B
Bugman Offline OP
Active BB Member
OP Offline
Active BB Member
B
I'm making one for the smaller sixes mainly because I already have a 230 that I'm hopping up. Reguardless, i'm making one for myself, I was just wondering if I should bother to make more than one.

Contributor
Contributor
I think there would be a great deal of interest if you could find a way to get the price down. I've had countless e-mails over the last five years asking where I found the EDGY head, but only a fraction of those have purchased one. The EDGY head is a bit over $600.

Very pleased with mine, runs like a champ and I'd buy another one if I were to do it over again.

Pete

D
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
D
Pete, I hadn't visited your improved web lately. Very impressive road trip pictures.Magazine
quality.Really a nice site for all Inliners,
especially MOPAR dudes!

Drew
Mid-Atlantic Chapter
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the complements guys... Still lots to do on the site, upgrading the engine and body and paint pages to the new format. I've got a bunch of pics for the "on the road" page too that I still have to put up at some point.

Can't wait for the snow to melt, got another foot last night-

Pete

J
Active BB Member
Active BB Member
J
Hey Pete, your car is really nice. It was the inspiration for buying a 1950 business coupe instead of a 1940 business coupe. I like the lines and interior - very sharp for the day! It was way less on the front end too. Anyway, does this Edgy fellow make an aluminum head for the big six or just for the smaller Plymouth?

Moderated by  stock49, will6er 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 20 guests, and 28 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Ehb86, OldFord777, Drachenblut, SSG Pohlman, castironphil
6,789 Registered Users
Sponsored Advertisement
Sponsored Advertisement
This Space is Available