Print Thread
Rate Thread
T
trump Offline OP
Contributor
OP Offline
Contributor
T
In my searches for a set of remanufactured Rochester B carbs, I've come across two very good resources. Both have vintage cores they are willing to re-do to your specs and both perform a complete remanufacture process down to re-plating. Both seem to be fair in pricing. Both offer limited warranties.

The first is: Jim Slaughter with Carb Junkys. He is very familiar with early GM carbs and well versed in the GM inline 6 and multi-carb set-ups. He took his time and was very willing to discuss my project and needs with me. His number is 866-961-2272. He's located in Atlanta , GA and his website is: http://www.carbjunkys.biz

The second is: I-5 Components. I do not know much more about them aside from that they have several vintage cores in stock and are willing to bend on their pricing somewhat. They are out of Southern California and their phone number is: 1-800-526-9952.

I just thought that I would put this out there for anybody that might end up in my situation searching for good carbs. Hope it helps.

'40 Studebaker project Chevy 292 powered.
'51 Chevy business coupe 216ci inliner
Inliner's #5360
B
Active BB Member
Active BB Member
B
I used Guaranteed Carburetor in Tampa. They rebuilt my BC beautifully! Runs awesome!

http://www.guaranteedcarbs.com/

T
trump Offline OP
Contributor
OP Offline
Contributor
T
Here's a pic of the carbs I got from Carb Junkys. They had a 1 week turn around time. Built to my spec. $20 cheaper than the crappy autozone carbs. Willing to spend lots of time with me discussing my needs by phone. I have not fired them off yet, but I can't wait to. Very pleased so far.

'40 Studebaker project Chevy 292 powered.
'51 Chevy business coupe 216ci inliner
Inliner's #5360

Moderated by  stock49, Twisted6, will6er 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 35 guests, and 29 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Ehb86, OldFord777, Drachenblut, SSG Pohlman, castironphil
6,789 Registered Users
Sponsored Advertisement
Sponsored Advertisement