Major Contributor
L
hello.....

[This message has been edited by LeeLites (edited 08-07-2003).]

M
Contributor
Contributor
M
Be careful Leelites. I'm sure the "powers that be" aren't going to remain silent much longer.

I appreciate what you're saying and know where you're going with this, but maybe your best solution at this point is to start a website.

-magic mike-

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This contentious arguing is really serving no purpose here. Lee, I am asking you to tone down your rhetoric, as NOBODY on this board is qualified to categorize someone else's information as BAD or inccurate, nor state their own opinions as TRUTH vs fiction. There are many ways to reach the same goal, and no hard and fast rules about how to do it.

Flow bench numbers are a good starting point but there is a LOT more to building an effective race engine than big numbers. The top Nascar engine guys build motors differently for each track, each gearing, and even the expected weather! No two of them do it alike, and you can bet they aren't sharing their secrets. That's the extreme high end of the scale, but the example still applies. Everything from the oil pan up has to be considered, and the only true measure of what works is what wins races and sets records - and stays together while doing so.

I wish you success in producing an affordable L6 cylinder head, and if you do, you'll be doing us all a service. But you're in a very small playing field, and the "overpriced" guys have the records and race wins to back up their claims. I'd say those results speak for themselves. Until you can document similar results, your claims and theories are lacking credibility.

We can agree to disagree on the finer points of tuning and cylinder head theory. But demeaning others for their views and opinions and calling it "misinformation" does not accomplish anything positive. Once again, please review the "Rules of the Road".

P
Active BB Member
Active BB Member
P
HEY JACK!

Ya forgot to lock the door when ya left...

------------------
(O)2(O)5(O)0(O)S(O)I(O)X
PHAT250Six
Git in! Sit Down! Shut Up! Hang On!
And when in doubt... STICK YER FOOT IN IT!
250 L6 in a '69 Camaro

[This message has been edited by PHAT250Six (edited 06-27-2003).]

(O)2(O)5(O)0(O)S(O)I(O)X
PHAT250Six
Git in! Sit Down! Shut Up! Hang On!
And when in doubt... STICK YER FOOT IN IT!
250 L6 in a '69 Camaro
L
Major Contributor
OP Offline
Major Contributor
L
Hello...

[This message has been edited by LeeLites (edited 08-07-2003).]

Moderated by  stock49, Twisted6, will6er 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (stock49), 258 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Drachenblut, SSG Pohlman, castironphil, uncle dave, trustedmedications20
6,787 Registered Users
Sponsored Advertisement
Sponsored Advertisement
This Space is Available