Print Thread
Rate Thread
M
MIGHTY6 Offline OP
Contributor
OP Offline
Contributor
M
You have to post B.S. like this on Ebay because you have been banned from many forums.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevy-Inl...sQ5fAccessories

I guess this is his way at getting back at poeple.

PES must feel real proud to have this POS represent them in that manner. He is still pedaling that same line of B.S.

This POS claims I keep switching combos because I can not figure it out. Well our nitrous setup went faster than I will ever tell poeple. We found the threshold of the combination.
We decided to change because why? Because I can afford too!

I have no idea what 4 cyl. he is talking about. I will admit there are some bad 4 bangers out there. I am sure they are lighter than a full size truck with stock type suspension. It is a power to weight ratio thing which I'm sure he does'nt understand.

So I made you the offer before and I will make it again.

You get that POS you call a race car/truck and we will see who has it figured out!

1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
Pissin' matches. You either get pissed on or pissed off. That's all. \:\(

"I wonder if God created man because he was disappointed in the monkey?" Mark Twain
X
Contributor
Contributor
X
Ummm..I'm late coming to this. Have no idea who the guy on ebay is, but that post (ebay) is just weird. Good grief.

Baffled in North Carolina:
Paul...aka xerxes

L
Major Contributor
Major Contributor
L
Your right Paul the sellers ad(s) tend to be "weird". The sellers was a poster here. He seemed to think his BS was gold. When asked to post some real numbers from the track he was unable or refused. After too many pi$$ing contest he was banned. Evidently that has been burr under his saddle ever since, as he is to others.

I'll second Beater of the Pack, enough said.

LG

Ignorance can be fixed Stupidity is forever
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
That's just HIS Priv. FORUM he Pays EBAY for lmao. That is the kinda BS he has been doing for yrs now. And for someone who is a christen so he says Sure does a lot of back stabeing with nothing better to do with is time Or money i guess.
Again just mt2cents worth very little.

Last edited by Twisted6 I.I #3220; 09/01/09 07:59 PM.
M
MIGHTY6 Offline OP
Contributor
OP Offline
Contributor
M
I do not go on Ebay to buy parts. A fellow inliner emailed that link. I have not spoken to him in 4-5 years at best. So it took me by suprise when I read it. At first I was pretty pi$$ed about it. Today I could care a whole lot less about it.

So I tryed to make sence of it all. What it all boils down to that he is jealous! Because he knows that when we get that turbo setup going it is going to fly! Just like my nitrous setup did many years ago.

He was jealous when I got my Kirby/Sissell head a talked all kinds of B.S.

I do things my way and he is jealous for it! Sometimes the setups work and sometime they do not. That is what they call racing!

I am sure he is lurking arourd here to read this. When he goes back to his ebay site and writes more BS it will prove my point!

M
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
M
The way he talks about PES,seems he is a salesman for them. LOL

I tried to get a price for him to make me a cast iron siamesed 250 head that flows over 300 CFM & he would never give me a price,,because he never could do it.He wanted me to call him,,I never did,because I know better.

He even bought a junk Sissell brazed lump ported head & trys to sell them (on Ebay)like they are worth a lot of money,& the cylinder head was not repairable.

MBHD

12 port SDS EFI
Contributor
Contributor
Leelites is banned from logging on to the Inliners Bulletin Board, and therefore wouldn't be able to read any post in Bench Racing as it is not available unless you are logged in.

The main reason someone is booted from this Forum is because they start pissin' matches or are otherwise uncontrollable. In other words, he is not here because he is not wanted, so why even bring him up at all????

Tim Tenold
I.I.#498
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
Because now and then it gives some of US a Good Laugh. In the long even if we get ticked at first.

But just because he is band from the Board It does not stop him from logging from another comp. under another name Or IP address.
Or even from a friends comp. I mean he must have some friends????

Larry/Twisted6
[oooooo] smile
Adding CFM adds boost smile
shocked God doesn't like ugly.
D
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
D
Personal attacks in an EBay ad should not be allowed. I understand MIGHTY6's aggravation and his defense. But, for the rest of the Inline world,perhaps we shouldn't express repeatedly our displeasure with LeeLites' opinions as it probably delights him to read our comments.In the real world some things really do go away if you ignore them. Maybe we should try that.

Drew
Mid-Atlantic Chapter
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
That guy needs some serious professional help.

FORD 300 inline six - THE BEST KEPT SECRET IN DRAG RACING!

Moderated by  stock49, will6er 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 318 guests, and 29 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Drachenblut, SSG Pohlman, castironphil, uncle dave, trustedmedications20
6,787 Registered Users
Sponsored Advertisement
Sponsored Advertisement
This Space is Available