Print Thread
Rate Thread
#55705 02/22/10 02:34 PM
B
Major Contributor
OP Offline
Major Contributor
B
Don The article in 12 port news is fantastic, I nominate you to be our permanent article writer/photographer. There is one small thing that needs corrected that sharp black Chevy p/u doesn't belong to Jim Greenwalt, I don't remember who it belongs to but Jim rode over to the picnic wih me and he has a 48 Plymouth coupe with a slant 6 in it. Again you provided very good coverage of our picnic.

Been there, Done that, Hope to live long enough to do it again.
Big Bill
I.I.# 4698
D
Major Contributor
Major Contributor
D
Bill, i'm glad you liked the coverage. i was a bit chagrined to find some of the text mangled somewhere in the process. Apparently the Editor scanned the paper copy rather than using the electronic file that i sent, and then did not proofread what was scanned. At least, some of the pictures made the cover and the centerfold.

i sent a full set of the pictures to Bob and Alice Garrett, and i made some prints for you of that Ford Six T roadster. If you would send me a pm with your surface mail address, then i should send them to you. i am still savouring the memory of our brief ride in the T. That made my day.

God's Peace to you.

d
Inliner #1450

Moderated by  stock49, will6er 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (CrabFoam), 247 guests, and 40 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Drachenblut, SSG Pohlman, castironphil, uncle dave, trustedmedications20
6,787 Registered Users
Sponsored Advertisement
Sponsored Advertisement
This Space is Available