Rate Thread
#58512 06/16/10 12:57 AM
W
Contributor
OP Offline
Contributor
W
Hi, Y'all...............

I'm leaving for the Convention first thing in the morning, and I'm looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones. I'm also looking forward to just having a good time in general. Inliners are a great group, and every time I get together with them, I come away feeling like I've just hung out with long-lost buddies. Which I have! Hope to see a whole bunch of you in Boerne in the next few days.

Formerly known as 64NovaWagon.
M
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
M
Sounds like a good time.

Wish I could go.
Have fun everyone!

MBHD

12 port SDS EFI
C
Active BB Member
Active BB Member
C
We are heading that way tomorrow morning. (Keep your eyes open for a broke down '54 GMC Suburban on the side of the road.) See you there.

Charlie Hardin
II #5039
C
Active BB Member
Active BB Member
C
I made it. And sure enough I broke down. But I no sooner got the hood open before none other than Mr. Gary Cope and about 6 other members pulled over. My carb was spewing gas. We popped the top and found the float laying in the bowl. It had somehow managed to get out of the bracket. I snapped it back in and we were on the way.

Thanks again, Guys.

Charlie Hardin
II #5039
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
How cool is that? Not only were you able to fix the problem but do it in front of the of the Inliner Elite! I love road trips sorry to miss this one. Beater

"I wonder if God created man because he was disappointed in the monkey?" Mark Twain
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
We were just coming back (in the tour bus) when Cletus was spotted broke down. Bet you were surprised to see us!

It was a FINE time! That Texas group sure put on a great convention. The location was beautiful and very relaxed. It was in the country and there was NO city traffic. Very private.

Inliner Member 1716
65 Chevelle Wagon and 41 Hudson Pickup
Information and parts www.12bolt.com

Contributor
Contributor
What a GREAT Convention, Inliners were everywhere, heck, you could even find them along side the road with the hood up.

Really enjoyed the Texas Hospitality and visiting with all the Inliners present.

Many thanks to all those involved with making this event one of the best, Al, Jean, all of the Texas Bunch, and everyone I may have missed. The location was great, the weather WARM, the tech talks informative, and the tours relaxing. An overall wonderful experience.

Welcome to the new leadership, Will Willis and Gary Light, and Thank You, but not Goodbye, to Gary Cope and Bill Mulholland for their service to the Club.

Tim

Tim Tenold
I.I.#498

Moderated by  stock49, will6er 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 298 guests, and 33 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
OldFord777, Drachenblut, SSG Pohlman, castironphil, uncle dave
6,788 Registered Users
Sponsored Advertisement
Sponsored Advertisement
This Space is Available