Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#65547 07/14/11 08:13 AM
Major Contributor
OP Offline
Major Contributor
Well, after a rainy Friday start, the rest of the weekend was great. Saw a lot of cool cars, about 6500 of them, and great people. On Saturday, while cooling our heals, a couple of old timers (Sorry, I'm one too) were checking out my car. They asked if they could take some photos and of course said yes.
I knew something was different as they both had very high end camera outfits with wireless remotes. Then they asked if they could bring their Model over and have her draped over the fenders, running boards, etc. These two Pros were freelance photographers that sell their shots to Magazines like StreetRodder, HotRod, Old School Rodz, etc.
When their model coame over, I recognized her from HotRod, and several other Mags. Her name is Cortney. I'm pretty sure they took approx 200 shots as thet were there for about hour or more. A nice crowd did assemble as I was parked on a corner.
The Photographers said as soon as they upload thier photos, they will give me access to down load what ever I want. Here's a few I snapped with my camera. I'll keep you posted if one of the Mags picks up these photos.

Rap

Loud Pipes Saves Lives!
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
I wish I had a car that attracted girls like that, well back when it mattered. \:\(
Beater \:D

"I wonder if God created man because he was disappointed in the monkey?" Mark Twain
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
talk about a fender skirt LOL you didn't have to go back and fix anything? (dents) lol Jk. \:\) Great Luck of the draw for the Free Photo shoot.

Larry/Twisted6
[oooooo] smile
Adding CFM adds boost smile
shocked God doesn't like ugly.
Major Contributor
OP Offline
Major Contributor
Larry, you know the thickness of those 1940 fenders? Even I can sit on them. (now that says a lot)
Here's a funny one. When Courtney was posing, she asked if it was ok to "Lean" against the car and sit on the running boards?
I guess now a days, if you breath hard next to a new car, you'll crease the fenders!

Loud Pipes Saves Lives!
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
Yeah these cars today can't even handle much of a high wind let alone a heavy stair/Look with out getting a dent or wave in it.
Either way Chopped you have done a GREAT Job with that car.And many would die to have a Ride like yours.

Larry/Twisted6
[oooooo] smile
Adding CFM adds boost smile
shocked God doesn't like ugly.
Major Contributor
OP Offline
Major Contributor
Here's another shot of some great Artwork. Your choice on the artwork!

Loud Pipes Saves Lives!

Moderated by  stock49, will6er 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 193 guests, and 47 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
OldFord777, Drachenblut, SSG Pohlman, castironphil, uncle dave
6,788 Registered Users
Sponsored Advertisement
Sponsored Advertisement
This Space is Available