Print Thread
Rate Thread
J
jrw Offline OP
Newcomer
OP Offline
Newcomer
J
Complete engine/trans/oem computer with current tune to support 8lb of turbo boost. Engine is completely stock except for 42lb fuel injectors - still idles like a stocker until the boost comes on and then it gets wild. Engine has 30,000 miles total - with 8,000 in the last year with boost - 22,000 before I got it - compression in all cylinders is within 3 psi of 210 psi - so it is in great shape. Trans and converter were totally rebuilt 3000 miles ago to live with the newfound power and shifts great driving around town and at full throttle. Engine can be run with turbo boost, or naturally aspirated with original tune. Custom Hogan sheet metal intake manifold and thermal barrier coated exhaust manifold included. Asking $5000.00 for everything. I am selling because I am building another 4.2L for more boost and more HP/TQ. NO TURBO INCLUDED -- YOU WILL HAVE TO GET YOUR OWN TURBO -- You can go for a ride to verify performance - email me at jrw.1955@yahoo.com for pics - Call Jeff at 510-862-0290

Last edited by jrw; 08/19/11 02:57 AM.
Contributor
Contributor
Jeff. Sounds awesome. If I had the dinero I would be all over this!
Good luck with your sale!

James Kuenzi
Mid Missouri
64 Dodge Dart GT Convertible
225 /6 w 5speed

Moderated by  stock49, will6er 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 300 guests, and 38 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
trustedmedications20, Jsmay101, Paul Mahony, KeithB, Steve83
6,783 Registered Users
Sponsored Advertisement
Sponsored Advertisement
This Space is Available