Print Thread
Rate Thread
O
Active BB Member
OP Offline
Active BB Member
O
Its all about the principle.

Keeping things short - Some time ago there was a good thread about oil filters. Cliff R had posted about high flow oil filters and I participated in the thread. Found out that Baldwin makes a long oil filter (B9) that fits our OHC's so I set out looking for a supplier.

One PY member suggested "Hopkins-Carter Marine" since they had them in stock. I ordered four since they were at a good price and waited for delivery. When they came in there were only three in the box. I immediately contacted them and told them the order was short. The rep said they would send one out as soon as possible.

That was four months ago. After several emails and phones calls over this one oil filter I have given up.

I know its just one oil filter but either way I have put far too much energy in getting what I paid for.

BUYER BEWARE about Hopkins-Carter Marine

Marc

1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
Buyer Beware of giving your money to anyone whose throat you can not grab anytime you need to!

"I wonder if God created man because he was disappointed in the monkey?" Mark Twain
B
Active BB Member
Active BB Member
B
 Originally Posted By: Beater of the Pack
Buyer Beware of giving your money to anyone whose throat you can not grab anytime you need to!

GOOD ONE

Moderated by  stock49, Twisted6, will6er 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 19 guests, and 30 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Ehb86, OldFord777, Drachenblut, SSG Pohlman, castironphil
6,789 Registered Users
Sponsored Advertisement
Sponsored Advertisement
This Space is Available