Print Thread
Rate Thread
W
Winter Offline OP
Contributor
OP Offline
Contributor
W
Gentlemen, it's about time to update the Chevrolet 250 Series Camshaft Table in the "Tech Tips" section of this forum. The table was originally listed in 2009. A fast 5 years has gone by.

If you want the specifications for a standard aftermarket camshaft grind added to the table, send me a Personal Message (PM) with the same specifications as shown in the current table including a model number or part number. Please do not send specifications for custom grinds.

I
Contributor
Contributor
I
Will do as soon as I can find my specs. Also some grinds are no longer around. Jay 6155

Major Contributor
Major Contributor
I'd like to see the cam chart also list the intake and exhaust opening and closing points from the cam cards. That data is not part of the advertised specs for cams, but is important for calculating the overlap of the valves and for plugging into the dynamic compression calculator. The only chevy inline cams I've seen that make their cam cards available online is Compcams.

W
Winter Offline OP
Contributor
OP Offline
Contributor
W
I'll see if I can fit another column for the timing into the table, and still maintain a single line per cam. There is some room. I will need the valve timing numbers to enter into the table.

Last edited by Winter; 05/12/14 06:29 AM.

Moderated by  stock49, Twisted6, will6er 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 325 guests, and 48 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
trustedmedications20, Jsmay101, Paul Mahony, KeithB, Steve83
6,783 Registered Users
Sponsored Advertisement
Sponsored Advertisement
This Space is Available