Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#30937 07/28/07 02:37 PM
Active BB Member
OP Offline
Active BB Member
hey gang, need some help as always. i got a 130 alt., got the brackets, belt, in order. now, got the stock factory wire harness from my local yard. it only has 2 wires in em. just need to know how to wire this. i know u by pass wires from the old external type. did that allready, just need to know how to wire it at the alt. with the stock wires from it. thanks.

#30938 07/30/07 12:01 PM
Active BB Member
OP Offline
Active BB Member
allright. heres what i ended up doing. 83 cutlass oldsmobile that belongs to my bro in law, hehe. took his alt. what! its been sitting there for a few months now. anywyas, the alt. on that bad boy bolts right up to my brakets, worked like a charm. only thing is, i had to extend the wiring to reach the back of the alt. mine where just a few inches short cuzz the pig tail is on the other side. put it on, checked the voltage, and its all good. but i will still do the cs130 in the future when i get all the proper connectors and wires and all that in order. thanks for the info walt 1940. and thank all who help out others here. thanks.

Moderated by  stock49, will6er 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 218 guests, and 44 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SSG Pohlman, castironphil, uncle dave, trustedmedications20, Jsmay101
6,786 Registered Users
Sponsored Advertisement
Sponsored Advertisement
This Space is Available