Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
H
Active BB Member
OP Offline
Active BB Member
H
After installing my new clifford intake and holley carb my trans kickdown cable is now around oh... 3" to short to connect to the carb. I haven't been able to find anywhere i can get a bracket adjuster so any ideas? i am sure i am not the first with this problem. I am running a chevy 250 with a powerglide tranny

Thanks guys

G
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
G
Depending on what the end of the cable looks like, you could make a rod that attaches to the end of the cable and hooks up to the carb linkage. Basically you are just making an extension. I could give a more specific answer if I could see a picture of what is going on...

I.I. #3174
H
Active BB Member
OP Offline
Active BB Member
H
i would be glad to get you a picture! i will take one today, i am about to head off to work but i will be sure to post one up when i get home tonight. The end of the cable (part that would hook up to carb) will just twist off so it is just the rod with threads on the end so i was thinking maybe someone i can find something to screw on and extend the cable to make it long enough but know you guys would know before i do.

Moderated by  stock49, will6er 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 358 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SSG Pohlman, castironphil, uncle dave, trustedmedications20, Jsmay101
6,786 Registered Users
Sponsored Advertisement
Sponsored Advertisement
This Space is Available