Rate Thread
#95936 10/07/19 04:38 PM
D
Derrick Offline OP
Active BB Member
OP Offline
Active BB Member
D
Anybody happen to have a part # for bellhousing that I can run a 292 with a Ford Toploader?? I was told they were available but can't seem to find

1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
Check Lakewood bell housings call Jegs Or summit Just ask as a SBC to the ford Toploader . Or a Local Speed shop.

Larry/Twisted6
[oooooo] smile
Adding CFM adds boost smile
shocked God doesn't like ugly.
B
Contributor
Contributor
B
Advance Adapters has what you need. It ain't cheap at around $430.00 but it'll hook you up solid with almost everything else factory.

Part number 712549 is the ticket. You'll need a Chevy flywheel and clutch cover, a Ford clutch disc, and Advance's throw out bearing. It comes with a clutch fork designed for use in a Chevy bell housing. I think it even includes the pilot bushing/bearing.

I spoke to Vic at Advance and he has what you need. Factory starter will work too, but it may require a different starter nose.

Last edited by Blackwater; 10/08/19 12:34 PM.

Never use a minor caliber bullet on a major caliber adversary
D
Derrick Offline OP
Active BB Member
OP Offline
Active BB Member
D
Originally Posted By: Blackwater
Advance Adapters has what you need. It ain't cheap at around $430.00 but it'll hook you up solid with almost everything else factory.

Part number 712549 is the ticket. You'll need a Chevy flywheel and clutch cover, a Ford clutch disc, and Advance's throw out bearing. It comes with a clutch fork designed for use in a Chevy bell housing. I think it even includes the pilot bushing/bearing.

I spoke to Vic at Advance and he has what you need. Factory starter will work too, but it may require a different starter nose.

Thank you Blackwater but unfortunately I need an SFI bellhousing as will be racing it.

B
Contributor
Contributor
B
Contact Lakewood at 866-464-6553 ask for the Quick Time Dept. They can fix you right up!! You can use the "Long" type pressure plate for better life and performance.

Lakewood will have or can steer you to the proper clutch fork and throw out bearing as well as the correct pilot.

Never use a minor caliber bullet on a major caliber adversary

Moderated by  stock49, will6er 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 368 guests, and 43 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
castironphil, uncle dave, trustedmedications20, Jsmay101, Paul Mahony
6,785 Registered Users
Sponsored Advertisement
Sponsored Advertisement
This Space is Available