Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#97567 10/25/20 11:04 AM
Major Contributor
OP Offline
Major Contributor
I want to sell a bunch of stuff as one lot. As near as I can tell, I have a Thickstun 1937/38 original casting dual intake, an as cast aluminum valve cover I made (similar to the CAW), a pair of 4.5" round as cast aluminum air cleaners, a couple mild cam/lifter sets (One Patrick's and one Delta), a pair of distributors recurved for these cams at GMCBubbas from the HAMB (one is points and one HEI converted from a stocker), a pair of BXOV-2 that need some help but they are there, a box of matched W1s, new set of rockers, 261 core that is apart but have all the extra stuff that we are both going to forget about (water pump cores, GMC oil pimp core, fuel pump cores, starters..... you get the idea). Would like to sell as a lot - $2500. Also have a side draft intake I started but not completed. I made a flange and put the downturns for exhaust on it and then make flange for SU carbs (6's) from Joe Curto (matched set from Volvo), carbs are gone through but are dirty now they need to be cleaned and the exhaust needs to be completed for your application - $550. I cant post pics here but PM me and I'll get questions answered and photos

Tom
I.I. #1475
Major Contributor
OP Offline
Major Contributor
OK I am finding more stuff. Valve cover hold down knobs, water necks that have the right holes for recirculation, custom PCV canister (to eliminate the road draft tube), aluminum timing gears , all the extra stuff to get it running right. I would like to sell as a whole lot. I just dont want to sell piece by piece. But we can make some sort of a deal if you dont want it all

Tom
I.I. #1475
Major Contributor
OP Offline
Major Contributor
There is a lot of good stuff here. I hate to discard it so if you guys want any of this let me know. Its gonna get recycled in a week. Thats usually a hollow statement but I have to lose the stuff

Last edited by 6inarow I.I. #1475; 11/07/20 12:48 AM.

Tom
I.I. #1475

Moderated by  stock49, will6er 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 325 guests, and 48 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
trustedmedications20, Jsmay101, Paul Mahony, KeithB, Steve83
6,783 Registered Users
Sponsored Advertisement
Sponsored Advertisement
This Space is Available